Job Tittle: Financial Controller
Job Number: 07865
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Manage, coach and develop the accounting team.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly and quarterly financial statement reporting packages for distribution to the executive leadership team.
- Perform detailed financial analysis including comprehensive dashboards, metrics, KPIs, etc.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all financial accounts.
- Ensure a strong internal control environment and be a key driver in maintaining compliance.
- Review, analyze and interpret results of operations, identify financial and operational issues and make recommendations for change.
- Support the integration of new acquisitions / business units.
- Liaison with external auditors to support the annual audit.
- Assist in the annual budget and forecasting process.
- Perform a variety of special projects as needed.
- 10+ years progressive professional experience in a large corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Strong Excel and ERP skill sets
Email your resume to email@example.com and please include in the Subject line 07865 (Controller).