Job Tittle: Financial Analyst
Job Number: 07935
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Employment: 12-month contract
- Build and maintain detailed financial models of the company, these could include long range forecast models, cash flow models, project finance models, and/or other models as may be requested by the Director/Manager of Financial Analysis
- Support Business Unit Finance as necessary to provide analytical support for operations analysis and decision making
- Analyze relevant information, trends, and data to support decision making
- Prepare financial analysis of current operations to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare cost/benefit analysis on proposed projects and investments
- Prepare ad hoc operational and financial analysis and special projects
- Assist in preparing monthly management reporting
- Assist in monthly forecasting and annual budget
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related business degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Minimum four years experience in general financial accounting or analysis.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, problem solving, customer service, and relationship building desired.
Email your resume to email@example.com and please include in the Subject line 07935 (Financial Analyst).