Job Tittle: CFO
Job Number: 07854
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Lead the Finance area of the company reporting directly to the Board.
- Formulate and implement strategies to boost the company and make it more efficient.
- Perform analysis of trends, productivity, and quality parameters. Identify issues and implement the changes and improvements needed to fix them.
- Manage the cash flow of the company.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and growth: future investments, M&A, lines of business, etc.
- Develop strategies for financial performance monitoring.
- Carry out the structure of reports, financial economic analysis and budgetary control.
- Manage and lead all teams in the area, getting involved in their development and hiring strategy.
- CPA and 10+ years of finance experience in a large company.
- Prior experience should include a sitting CFO or in a Senior Finance or Accounting role reporting directly to CEO; exposure to a variety of business-focused finance functions.
- Experience leading transformational finance projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead businesses through growth and cost-efficient efforts.
- Experience working in a public company and development of SOX controls.
- Experience implementing financial systems.
Email your resume to email@example.com and please include in the Subject line 07854 (CFO).