Job Tittle: Intermediate Accountant
Job Number: 07905
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Employment: Temp to Permanent
- Perform month-end close procedures and assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements and ongoing compliance reporting.
- Reconcile general ledger and post data in a timely fashion using GAAP.
- Assist with year-end audit preparation and other reporting requirements.
- Assist with the preparation, compilation, and reconciliation of annual budgets.
- Contribute accounting knowledge and expertise to drive efficiency with accounting practices and procedures.
- Act as a resource to provide guidance to accounting staff on accounting procedures and control practices.
- Build and maintain positive and productive relationships throughout the organization.
- Work on special projects and ad-hoc analysis to help Accounting Manager and business partners.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting work experience required.
- Experience performing various accounting functions such as account reconciliations, financial statement preparation and/or ad hoc financial analysis strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Computer skills: Great Plains Accounting Software experience preferred; Microsoft Office Outlook, Teams experience required; intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
Email your resume to email@example.com and please include in the Subject line 07905 (Intermediate Accountant).